Recently at my blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The 80/20 rule

(Or The Pareto Principle)

For a many activities, 80% of the value received will come from 20% of the effort. (With the remaining 80% of the effort spent finessing only 20% of the value.)

How much time do you spend fine-tuning the last 20% of the outcome?
2008_09_24_the_80_20_rule

Add this doodle to your blog (after reading the Terms and Conditions of Use), by copying and pasting the code below:

If you liked this, I also posted:

Related Article Widget by Hoctro

No comments: