Wednesday, June 18, 2008

iComLeavWe

Here's my NaComLeavMo report: I'm 15 comments behind. (With 8 days to go and 47 more comments to make!)

I think I'm glad that Mel went with the one-week-a-month plan moving forward! From Mel's site:

The new name will be IComLeavWe (since it is a week) but isn't that cool: IComLeavWe--International Comment Leaving Week but say it aloud and it sounds like "I come; leave we." So you walk into the blog alone (as an "I") and you leave after reading and commenting as a "we." Because you've made a connection with someone.
2008_06_18_iComLeavWe

Add this doodle to your blog (after reading the Terms and Conditions of Use), by copying and pasting the code below:

4 comments:

Craig D said...

You realize that this "whole internet things" is just a passing fad...

Happy iComLeavWe!

See you at Festivus...

Lee said...

Craig: I've heard that... many a time!

Cheers!

Ginny said...

I'm behind on my comments as well!

Lee said...

Ginny: It doesn't take much to fall behind, eh?