Doodles by Lee are available for use on not-for-profit blogs. Just copy and paste the code underneath the doodle in question. It's that simple.
Terms and Conditions:
- The doodles may be used on any not-for-profit blog. (Blogs that make money via affiliate sales or advertising are included.)
- Please contact me via a comment if you would like to use a doodle for a company website. (I'm happy to provide you with a quote!)
- Include appropriate credit ("Doodle by Lee") and link back to http://leesdoodles.blogspot.com. For your convenience, the required code has been provided for you just below each doodle.
- The artwork on this blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License. (Which means: Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work). Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes. No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.)
- Doodles may not be published elsewhere, for example in print, without permission from their creator. (You may print it out for personal use, such as the bulletin board above your desk.)
- There is no guarantee about the future availability of the doodles.
- All images remain the property of the artist.
- Artwork found on my other blogs (eg. Lee's Things and Sods'n'Odds) are not subject to these Terms and Conditions. They should not be reproduced in any format without permission.
(The complete Terms and Conditions for use of this site can be found here.)